I didn’t accomplish much this past week, but I’m still pretty pumped. The reason is that I knew it and planned ahead. Therefore, I should be in good shape for the remainder of the 80 days. As I mentioned in my last blog, I am in charge of our company’s sales and therefore also in charge of national sales meeting we had this past week. It was awesome, of course, and I have so much to do at work because of the great ideas that came out of it that it’s overwhelming. But that’s a problem I can handle. So, where am I right now on my ROW80 goals? Let’s see:
- The Missouri Writers’ Guild is long gone and I posted about that when it was happening. However, one of the unexpected things was a request from an agent to submit two chapters. I received a rejection letter from her this week, but that’s okay. Now I feel like a real writer. If I don’t put myself out there then I’ll never be published.
- I did not submit my Warrior Writer Boot Camp assignment Wednesday, but I did let Kristen know ahead of time. This was due to the sales meeting, and I’m going to finish this coming week’s assignment today.
- I did not add a blog to my queue by Wednesday, but I did this morning and will have two more written by Wednesday so I will be caught up.
- I’m in the same situation with WordPress learning, i.e. didn’t do one last Wednesday, did one early this morning, and will review two by Wednesday’s check in to catch up.
- My biggest concern is where I am on having Act I written by the end of ROW80. I finished the second read of Larry Brown’s book, but I’m way behind on characters. My timeline has me finishing the character bios by next Saturday, and that’s going to be a push. I’ll know better by Wednesday if I think I’ll need to redo my timeline for ROW80.
Thanks to everyone that commented last weekend. The encouragement was amazing.
Until next check in,