Hey everyone!!! Welcome to the ROW80 Wednesday check-in. Things have been a little crazy with my traveling back to Tennesse, then to California, and back to St. Louis tomorrow. But that’s okay. I’ve been staying on top of things pretty well.
- WWBC assignment is due tomorrow, and that shouldn’t be an issue. I have maybe 30 minutes now to finish that up before turning in.
- WIF blogs are okay. I missed my Mashed Potato Monday Mashup because of time constraints, but I’ll make up for it next week.
- 750 words is now at 21 days and counting. It’s starting to become a habit, which I think is so cool.
- 15 comments/links are a little behind, but I can catch up during the holiday weekend.
- Last book is coming along. I’m 1/4 way through, and I’ll have quite a bit of reading time tomorrow as I travel.
All in all not too shabby. So, how are your ROW80 goals going, or if you’re not in ROW80, how are your writing goals going this week. Pull up a chair and tell us all about it. Here’s a glass of tea to cool you down. ~clink~