Good morning everyone,
It has been busy the last few days, but my goals are going well. I am running a little late this morning, so I’ll jump right into it.
So here are my goals:
- Continue with NaNo Road Map and do NaNo in November. I am about 75% finished with this week’s exercises and should finish today. I’m actually starting to get concerned about having enough blogs queued up by Halloween. I’ve got to get those done before NaNo starts.
- Continue with WWBC. I did some backstory work, and turned in my log-line this morning.
- Change from blogging 3X/week to 2X/week, plus a once monthly “Mashed Potato Monthly Monster Mashup.” Working well
- Continue with ROW80 sponsor responsibilities. Still loving this and will continue.
- Exercise 3x/week for NLT 30 minutes. I’m still working on the exact exercises, but I am starting TODAY. *I’m making a reverse New Year’s Resolution, i.e. it will be accomplished by 1/1/2012. By 1/1/2012 I will be in the 150′s, i.e. less than 160 pounds. This will be a loss as of this morning of 23.6 pounds or more. This is 11 weeks, at just over 2 pounds per week. That is doable (I’ve lost 25 in 10 weeks before). My New Year’s Resolution will be to maintain my weight in the 150′s. I have had two sessions of 30 minute stationary bike rides (Sunday and Tuesday) and three ab workouts at randomabs.com.
So there you go. How are you doing on your goals? Are you making adjustments as needed? Good luck, and let us know what is working and what isn’t. ~clink~