Good morning everyone. Thanks for stopping by my Sunday check-in. I’ve done well since my last check-in, so let’s jump right into it.
– NaNo – As of Friday, I had 12,252 words on NaNo. I spent most of yesterday with my wife because she went back to Tennessee without me yesterday afternoon. After that I went to have dinner with some writing friends (Hey, Al), and when I got home from that, I plopped on the couch and watched the LSU v. Alabama game with the dogs. Geaux Tigers!!! Today, even though I’ll have the TV on watching the NFL, I am going on a NaNo Marathon. Well, maybe numerous sprints would be a better way to put it. I’m home alone, so I’m going to try to kill a major chunk of words. I’m writing this at just before 5:00 a.m., so I’ll drop in my new word count every so often (6:00 a.m. update – 13,450)(7:00 a.m. update – 14,744)(8:20 a.m. – 15,873)(10:00 a.m. – 18,165 – Did a word sprint with Gene Lempp, Al White, and Jami Gold that rocked the Casbah)(2:30 p.m. update – 20,009). Once again, if you’re NaNoing, my name there is TheProject (no spaces).
– WWBC – I got my evo in on time this week, and I reviewed Catie Rhodes’ and posted that. So I’m in good shape.
– Blog – I have all my Sweet Tea Tuesday posts queued, so I just have my Fried Green Tomato Fridays that I have to do each week, which are a little spur of the moment blogs anyway.
– ROW80 Sponsorship – I love commenting on other’s ROW progress, so this one is easy
– Exercise – 2 of 3 again this week, after the KITA by my ROWbro. Thanks, Gene. I need to get 3 of 3 this week, and make better food choices. Halloween candy is the antag in my weight loss efforts now.
I appreciate your support guys. Keep Rocking The ROW.