I’m writing this several days before Thanksgiving, because I know I won’t have the time to write it during the holiday. I just want to tell you what I’m thankful for.
- My family – I have a wonderful wife, daughter, parents, and in-laws. I’m truly blessed.
- My work – I’m referring to my day job here. The company I work for is solid and has great people. I rarely have major issues with those I manage, and it makes the rest of my life much easier.
- My writing – This includes not just what I write, and how I write, but those around me that encourage my growth as I write. This means you guys. It is amazing how many of you take the time to read my blog and then give advice, or comments, or encouragement. It means a lot to me.
- My country – I am blessed to live in a country that allows me the freedoms I enjoy. I am also thankful for those men and women that have served this country, or continue to do so, and especially those that gave the ultimate sacrifice with their lives.
- My God – Who has blessed me with the things above, and so much more.
I won’t go any longer than that. I know there are numerous other things I could list, but those are the ones that come to mind first. I hope each and every one of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I’ll see you on Sunday for tne ROW80 check-in.