Wow!!! I can hardly believe that another ROW80 is in the books. It has been amazing yet again. In looking at my original goals and what I accomplished, I’ve had some successes, some failures, and some that fell in between. Let’s take a look.
- NaNoWriMo – I finished the pre-NaNo camp, finished my 50,000 words in NaNo, and I’m continuing to follow PlotWriMo. This one was a goal achieved, and I’d give myself an A here.
- WWBC – Here I was woefully short on what I wanted to accomplish. Several things happened, but at the end of the day I just didn’t get much accomplished. An honest score here would be a D.
- Blogs – With the exception of the days I was sick, I kept up my blogs for the quarter. I’d say an A- on this goal.
- ROW80 Sponsorship Duties – With the exception of the time I was sick, I performed my sponsorship duties. Another A- here.
- Exercise – I had bursts of good, with times of not so good. I’d give myself a C- on this goal.
All in all, not on the dean’s list but with the exception of the WWBC I think it was respectable. I hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did. I can’t wait until January. I’ll see you guys then.
~clink~ ~clink~ and ~clink~